Medical Grade Silicone Tubing
- Variety of sizes available
- Excellent flexibility
- Easily sterilized
- Contains no organic plasticizers, pthalates, or latex additives
- No peroxide cure chlorophenyl or PCB by-products
- Exceeds USP Class VI plastic tests
- Meets ISO 10993 guidelines for body contact applications
- Manufactured to the principles of FDA 21 CFR 210/211 cGMPs for Pharmaceutical products
- Produced in an FDA-registered (CFN 1816403) and inspected healthcare facility
Material: Platinum-cured silicone
Durometer Hardness: 50 Shore A
Tensile Strength at Break: 1388 psi
Elongation at Break: 815%
Modulus at 200%: 299 psi
Tear Strength: 263 ppi
Platinum-Cured Medical Grade Silicone Tubing
Clippard pneumatic and electronic pinch valves utilise this Platinum Cured Medical/Laboratory Grade Silicone Tubing with a durometer of 50-55 Shore A. This silicone tubing is translucent silicone extrusion made from SILASTIC BioMedical Grade Silicone Elastomer and contains no organic plasticisers, phthalates or latex additives.
This type of silicone tubing is commonly used in medical applications such as drug dispensing, urinary collection systems, dialysis equipment, IV systems, on the waste side of instrumentation, and countless other applications.
Medical Silicone Tubing available in Clippard NPV and NPP Series pinch valves:
The Clippard NPV Series Electronic Pinch Valves are solenoid-operated devices that are designed to open and close tubes for controlling flow of liquids and gases.